Diamonds Do Good extends the submission date of the Bracelet Challenge project
(PRESS RELEASE) NEW YORK – The submission date for the Diamonds Do Good project bracelet has been extended to July 23, 2021.
The unique initiative challenges designers around the world to create a new signature bracelet that defines the organization.
Diamonds Do Good was founded in 2006 to inform the world about the positive impact of natural diamonds in Southern Africa. Its goal today is to create meaningful change in diamond communities around the world and to tell these meaningful stories. Working with sustainable materials and companies certified by the Responsible Jewelery Council (RJC), attendees will incorporate their interpretation of “Growth, Unity and Equality” into their bracelet design.
The panel of reviewers who will choose the final design includes an esteemed group of industry leaders:
• Kecia Caffie: SVP, Managing Director of Piercing Pagoda
• Dr Benjamin F. Chavis, Jr: President, National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA)
• Kim Crawford: Division Executive Vice President, Macy’s Jewelery and Watches
• Ayzia James: Branding, Digital Marketing Manager, Hamilton Jewelers
• Eddie Levian: CEO Le Vian
• Daniele Miele: Gossip Gem / Influencer
• Lola Oladunjoye: Designer, Lola Fenhirst
• Stellene Vollandes: editor-in-chief, Town & Country
The top three finalists will present their designs to the entire panel of reviewers, including how the design relates to the theme “Growth, Unity and Equality”.
Among the benefits for the chosen designer, $ 1,500 with his story and the finished bracelets presented on the Diamonds Do Good site for donations to benefit the Flaviana Matata Foundation, the possibility that the bracelets will be presented to Jared The Galleria of Jewelry and at leading independent luxury jewelry and department stores across the United States, and have a Diamonds Do Good scholarship given in their name.
For more information, visit the Diamonds Do Good project bracelet page or contact Executive Director Nancy Orem Lyman at [email protected].