3 out of 4 jewelers in our Brain Squad report earnings in August
âOur best-selling products in August were all from REKO companies. Most were colored stone rings and pendants. We were very pleased with REKO for the quality and selection of products, as well as the customer service and custom CAD designs they did for us. – Joe Caron, Caron Jewelry, Bristol, RI
The best-selling jewelry brands in August
Stuller (6), Gabriel & Co. (5), Sylvie Collection (5), Allison-Kaufman (4), Hearts On Fire (4), Pandora (4), Rolex (4), Omega (3), ASHI ( 2), Carla Corporation (2), Frederic Duclos (2), Lagos (2), Ostbye (2), Rembrandt Charms (2), Samuel B. (2), Shah Luxury (2), Shefi Diamonds (2)
* Brands mentioned by at least two of 141 Brain Squad respondents.
- Allison kaufman: Very accommodating when we call for info, send us CAD for customization, most made in USA, lots of choice. – Susan Eisen, Susan Eisen Fine Jewelry and Watches, El Paso, Texas
- Pandora is hot again, with some serious collectors. Our sales figures are back to where they were several years ago. – Debbie Fox, Fox Fine Jewelry, Ventura, CA
- I keep mentioning the bespoke pieces made for us by Jason Simmons from Diamond Consultants JS Simmons as being a bestseller. – Cliff Yankovich, Chimera Design, Lowell, MI
- Flaming hearts has a difference that our customers can see. – Bill Elliott, Jewelers Ross Elliott, Terre Haute, IN
- Midas chain hexagonal huggie hoops, Shy creation diamond hearts. – Brandy Pavlich, Kingston Fine Jewelry, Kingston, NY
- Gabriel & Cie., both bridal and fashion. They have great products and a quick replacement. Flaming hearts and Vahan are also doing very well. – Richard Frank, Goldstein’s, Mobile, Alabama
- Personalized Engagement Rings In Lab Grown Diamonds, Roberto Demeglio bracelets, earrings made of large laboratory-grown diamonds. – Laura Sipe, JC Sipe, Indianapolis, IN
- The best sellers were engagement rings and personalized wedding rings. As far as designers are concerned, Beverley K stack the strips. – Elizabeth Saba, Presley Co. Fine Jewelers, San Diego, California
- Diamond, both natural and cultivated in the laboratory. Semi and full custom using CounterSketch and Matrix. Luminar, Stuller creations and Unique New York Frames. – Edwin Menk, EL Menk jewelers, Brainerd, MN
- Sculpted Art bride; Charms of Rembrandt; Carla Company earings; estate jewelry and estate watches. Always do good for us! – Eileen Eichhorn, Eichhorn Jewelry, Decatur, IN
- Shefi diamonds diamond bands and crosses sold well. – Rex Solomon, Houston Jewelry, Houston, Texas
- Sylva & Cie The stacking tapes were a hit with the auto-buyer. Chris Ploof the wedding rings were a hit with the guys. – Melissa Quick, Steve Quick Joaillier, Chicago, Illinois
- Sylvie Collection was great for us, with the addition of Samuel B.! – Allison Leitzel-Williams, Leitzel Jewelry, Myerstown, PA
- Reputation in pounds sterling pieces have performed well this month and custom designs continue to be on trend. – Beth Cevasco, Scott’s Custom Jewelers, Dublin, OH
- Bridal, Shah Luxury, Ostbye, Ancora Designs and Stuller â¦ hot. I believe our clients are ready to come out of the bad dream we live in and want to be really happy about something. – Sherrie Schilling-Devaney, Sherrie’s Jewelry Box, Tigard, OR
- Engagement ring sales are on the rise with many summer offers. Lagos and John hardy have been strong for auto-buyers. – Tonia Ulsh, Mountz Jewelers, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Ti Sento-Milan has been great for us! – Paul Krueger, Krueger Jeweler, Fort Atkinson, WI
What is the Brain Squad?
If you are the owner or general manager of an American jewelry store, you are welcome to join the INSTORE Brain Squad team. By taking a five minute quiz per month, you can get a free t-shirt, feature prominently in this magazine, and have your voice heard on major issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Register here.